performance at home
“GS” stands for its saturated brew group (gruppo saturo). GS3 is ideal for those who wish to extend excellence to include a supreme cup of coffee – whether in small restaurants, boutique hotels or at home in the kitchen. A must for the perfectionist and espresso coffee enthusiast. The GS3 features the thermal stability system used in the La Marzocco Strada, including a preheating system, digital PID controller, saturated groups, a dual-boiler system, and digital display, which make for a luxury espresso preparation platform… All that’s left for you to do is to grind, dose, and tamp.
The new conical mechanical paddle (available on the MP version) is inspired by the original mechanical group used on the La Marzocco GS – the first dual-boiler espresso machine with saturated groups (1970). This conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The new conical paddle valve controls the pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
Make a statement with the beautiful GS3 custom part sets, available through the online boutique: store.lamarzocco.com
professional-grade espresso equipment,
built for the home.
This new conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The paddle valve controls pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, allowing the barista to perform pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
- Exposed Saturated Group: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Internal Pump: makes the GS3 ideal for the home.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wandsthat are cool to the touch
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 3.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Glass Panels: personalize your GS3 with tempered glass side panels.
|Model||Height (cm/in)||Width (cm/in)||Depth (cm/in)||Weight (kg/lbs)||Voltage (VAC)||Amps Service Required (A)||Standard Watts (W)||Optional Watts (W)||Coffee Boiler (L)||Steam Boiler (L)|
|1 Group||35,5 / 14||40 / 16||53 / 21||34,5 / 76,1||110V – 220V||–||2120(220V) 1620(100V)||–||1,5||3,5|