an industry icon
A specialty coffee icon that never goes out of style, the Linea Classic is considered the ideal workhorse for high-volume cafés. Its clean lines and simple charm furnish the many cafés, roasters, and chains whose names have defined the specialty coffee industry and has buoyed the development of the specialty coffee industry since the early 1990s. A tried and true machine, the Linea performs reliably in high-volume settings and is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant. Carefully designed to blend into any setting, the Linea Classic – with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and PID controller, is a work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel and includes stainless steel portafilters and advanced precision baskets.
a union of simplicity and elegance that never goes out of style.
This new paddle is inspired by the original mechanical group used on the La Marzocco GS in 1970. Its conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal membrane, before applying full pressure. The new conical paddle valve controls the pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, therefore the barista may also perform a pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee.
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- PID Temperature Controller: electronic, algorithmic control of the espresso brewing temperature (+/- 0.5°C).
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Available Models: 1, 2, 3 or 4 groups.
- Machine Operation: automatic (AV), semiautomatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Cup Warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Cronos Keypad: keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
- High Legs: makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm / 3in. in height).
|Model||Height (cm/in)||Width (cm/in)||Depth (cm/in)||Weight (kg/lbs)||Voltage (VAC)||–||–||Amps Service Required (A)||Standard Watts (W)||Optional Watts (W)||Coffee Boiler (L)||Steam Boiler (L)|
|1 Group||45,5 / 18||49 / 20||56 / 22||41 / 90,4||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||–||–||2500||–||1,8||3,5|
|2 Groups||45,5 / 18||69 / 28||56 / 22||51 / 112,4||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||380 3 phase.||–||3600||4600||3,4||7|
|3 Groups||45,5 / 18||93 / 37||56 / 22||66 / 145,5||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||380 3 phase.||–||4800||6100||5||11|
|4 Groups||45,5 / 18||117 / 46||56 / 22||83 / 183||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||380 3 phase.||–||6800||8000||6,8||15|