a la marzocco classic redesigned for the kitchen
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
the iconic design and performance of a la marzocco comes home with the linea mini
The semi-automatic paddle is inspired by the paddle used on most La Marzocco machines since the 1970s. It is controlled with La Marzocco’s classic paddle interface, manually operated by the barista. The paddle of the Linea Mini is activated by the simple start & stop motion of the paddle on the grouphead, albeit with electronic pre-infusion.
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- Colors: the Linea Mini comes in Stainless Steel, Black, Light Blue, Red, White and Yellow color options to match your personal style.
|Model||Height (cm/in)||Width (cm/in)||Depth (cm/in)||Weight (kg/lbs)||Voltage (VAC)||–||Amps Service Required (A)||Standard Watts (W)||Optional watts (W)||Coffee Boiler (L)||Steam Boiler (L)|
|1 Group||37,7 / 15||35,7 / 14||45,3 / 18||30 / 66||220-240V Single Phase||115V Single Phase||–||1820 (220-240V) 1620 (115V)||–||0,17||3|