the barista's espresso machine
Featuring iconic Italian design and user-friendly interface; For customers who appreciate the familiarity of volumetric controls and who seek repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings; Presenting the most stable brewing platform thanks to its thermal stability system and individual coffee boilers; Equipped for the very first time with High Performance Steam Wands that are always cool to the touch thanks to thermal insulation; Efficient electronics make it easy to personalize brewing settings and machine programming ensuring an enjoyable, comfortable and unique experience; Last but not least, Strada AV comes with a 3-button control panel.
we are what we repeatedly do
- Programmable doses: auto-volumetrics ensure repeatability and consistencty in high-volume settings.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: High performance steam wands that are cool to the touch
- USB: making it possible to update the firmware.
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- O-Led Display: intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Proportional steam valve: lever-style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve eliminates the need for regular maintenance.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program.
- Available Models: 2 or 3 groups.
- Cup Warmer: maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Personalized Colors: customizable colors based on the RAL color system, on request.
|Model||Height (CM/IN)||Width (CM/IN)||Depth (CM/IN)||Weight (KG/LBS)||Voltage (VAC)||–||–||Amps service required (A)||Standard watts (W)||Optional watts (W)||Coffee boiler (L)||Steam boiler (L)|
|2 Groups||47,5 / 19||80 / 31½||67,5 / 26½||85 / 187,4||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||380 3 phase.||–||4500 (200V) 4600 (220/380V)||–||2 x 1,3||8,2|
|3 Groups||47,5 / 19||100 / 40||67,5 / 26½||102 / 224,9||200 single / 3 phase.||220 single / 3 phase.||380 3 phase.||–||5500 (200V) 6400 (220/380V)||–||3 x 1,3||11,8|