We are excited to announce that for the 14th year in a row, La Marzocco has recognized a member of its network with the title La Marzocco “Collaborator of the Year 2021” and “Supplier of the Year 2021”.
COLLABORATOR OF THE YEAR
La Marzocco staff presented 16 candidates as follows:
- Mahmoud Saeed Abdelfatah, Coffee Atelier, Egypt
- Christos Llalios, La Marzocco Cyprus, Cyprus
- Barry Moore, La Marzocco Australia, Australia
- Victor Schon, Rrebel, Sweden
- Frankie Jamali, Stealth Coffee Systems, Canada
- Sandra Bouckenooghe, La Marzocco France, France
- Alex Jennings, La Marzocco Australia, Australia
- Boris Skrebnev, La Marzocco Russia, Russia
- Sandra Lahuerta Fabregas, La Marzocco Spain, Spain
- Francesco Lusi & Fabio Bianchi, Coffeetech, Italy
- Federico Perini, Espresso Coffee Shop, Italy
- Mohammed Al Wazzan, Al Wazzan, Kuwait
- Ahmed Taman, Coffee Wonders, Oman
- Noon, Kunavinattanon, Bluekoff, Thailandia
- Mrs Hang, Kien Nam, Vietnam
- Ben Brooker, La Marzocco UK and Ireland, UK
Criteria included performance, pro-activity, development of new ideas, bold and sustainable choices and investments, stock management, active participation in the company growth, reliability, interaction with various departments, and product and brand promotion in alignment with La Marzocco’s values.
Our congratulations this year go to Francesco Lusi and Fabio Bianchi who with their passion, dedication, and affiliation to the brand – contributed greatly to La Marzocco’s presence in Rome (as resellers & service center in the Italian capital), as well as to Frankie Jamali (2nd place), followed by Sandra Lahuerta Fabregas and Christos Llalios (both earning 3rd place).
SUPPLIER OF THE YEAR
Criteria included pro-activity, the fact of providing products and services to the benefit of La Marzocco equipment, and their delivery in a timely and quality-driven fashion.
Our congratulations this year go to RPM – for their incredible reliability, flexibility and for the excellent quality of their electrical components, as well as to Galeotti Srl and Rubinetterie Condor (both earning 2nd place), and Made Steel (3rd place).